KuΓºiCh¡ C|ªN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KuΓºiCh¡ C|ªN

TNR Clan, for ALL!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Recruitment: on/off
u like a post? was it helpful? then give out kudos by clicking on the "+" button below the "quote" option, on the top right corner of the post.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:30 pm
Latest topics
» linseed flaxseed oil
Haruhi Second Season Due After All? Emptyby Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:53 am

» how to get fans on facebook page xm
Haruhi Second Season Due After All? Emptyby Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 pm

» how to buy facebook fans f5
Haruhi Second Season Due After All? Emptyby Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 am

» скрытая гинекологический
Haruhi Second Season Due After All? Emptyby Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 pm

» checker google rank backlinks services
Haruhi Second Season Due After All? Emptyby Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:33 am

» BUY TRAMADOL - 30 tabs / $42 BEST PRICE! @ecoMeds - U.S. Pharmacy!!
Haruhi Second Season Due After All? Emptyby Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:21 am

» Продвижение неизбежно
Haruhi Second Season Due After All? Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:46 am

» Hi^^
Haruhi Second Season Due After All? Emptyby Ravaonna Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 am

» Avy Makers
Haruhi Second Season Due After All? Emptyby Frozen Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:52 pm

» I'm back.......
Haruhi Second Season Due After All? Emptyby NinjaDressedinBlack Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Poll

Haruhi Second Season Due After All?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SHINJU
SHINJU

Haruhi Second Season Due After All? Empty
PostSubject: Haruhi Second Season Due After All?   Haruhi Second Season Due After All? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Haruhi Second Season Due After All? 34452_10
Figure above : Haruhi old vs new

The latest announcements with respect to Haruhi are being interpreted by many as referring to a second season airing in April, not the generally inferred rerun of the first season.

Aya Hirano
is quoted as saying “Reprising the role of Haruhi was a pleasure!”

Those prepared to believe anything now largely suspect a mixed broadcast of new and old episodes.

However, this is Kadokawa, so who knows what is going on…

The usual tedious Haruhi marketing continues despite the imminence of whatever is to constitute the broadcast, and ease with which confusion could now be cleared up. The summary:

In a lengthy feature, their careful campaign of confusion continues: above you can see their theme of “renewal” applied to an old promotional image, which has been redone (below).

The comments from several seiyuu, including Aya Hirano, manage to carefully avoid giving any useful information despite amounting to several paragraphs.

Aya Hirano says “Reprising the role of Haruhi was a pleasure!”, which many take as an indication of a new season, though many also think she may be referring to Haruhi-chan and Churuya-san.

Some even speculate a mixed broadcast of the two is planned, following the original out of order sequence with an additional 12 episodes, though some wonder how Kyoto Animation could manage this whilst airing K-On in the same season.

We do learn that the show, whatever it is, is due to air in the early hours of April 3rd, so the truth cannot be long in coming.
Back to top Go down
Kuяσ¡★Hσsн¡
Pedo~S†aΓr!! Guest
Pedo~S†aΓr!! Guest
Kuяσ¡★Hσsн¡

PostSubject: Re: Haruhi Second Season Due After All?   Haruhi Second Season Due After All? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:32 pm

-_-

...the "renewal" of Haruhi Suzumiya was released last year. it's not season two. They remade the series. Original was 2006 with only 12 or 14 episodes, Then in 2009 they remade it with 24 episodes (or 28) - including the first season (i think); which is more in depth.

they have announced about releasing a new movie this year.. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (Suzumiya Haruhi no Shōshitsu). wait, not an announcement, the "renewal" ended with a teaser of the movie.

I'm not really sure if u're right, about the second season, but i just wanted to let u know that the remake is already out and it's even available for downloads (actually, it's in my 'to download' list and i already have the links to download it). Shinju, pls recheck the date of this new, wherever u got it.
Back to top Go down
https://kuroichi-clan.forumotion.net
SHINJU
SHINJU

PostSubject: Re: Haruhi Second Season Due After All?   Haruhi Second Season Due After All? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:24 am

yeah....it's being remade from the old ones.....it's just an old news that i wanna share bfore the new ones has released.....to shows how hot does the news of this story has been spread bfore it's has released...... Haruhi Second Season Due After All? 609810
Back to top Go down
Kuяσ¡★Hσsн¡
Pedo~S†aΓr!! Guest
Pedo~S†aΓr!! Guest
Kuяσ¡★Hσsн¡

PostSubject: Re: Haruhi Second Season Due After All?   Haruhi Second Season Due After All? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:34 am

if anyone wants to download this, just request the links in the 'anime request' forum. i have the links for both seasons (season 1- 14 episode; and "season 2"- 14 episodes). i'll post the links in the 'anime download' section. for any anime requests, u can count on me.^^
Back to top Go down
SHINJU
SHINJU

PostSubject: Re: Haruhi Second Season Due After All?   Haruhi Second Season Due After All? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:37 am

wuhoo......go star.... Haruhi Second Season Due After All? 609810
Back to top Go down
Kuяσ¡★Hσsн¡
Pedo~S†aΓr!! Guest
Pedo~S†aΓr!! Guest
Kuяσ¡★Hσsн¡

PostSubject: Re: Haruhi Second Season Due After All?   Haruhi Second Season Due After All? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:40 am

i guess i learned few good subbing groups and downloading sites in my 3 yrs experience in downloading anime.^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haruhi Second Season Due After All?   Haruhi Second Season Due After All? Empty

Back to top Go down

Haruhi Second Season Due After All?
Page 1 of 1